What are dietary minerals?The term "dietary mineral" is archaic, as the substances it refers to some chemical elements other than actual minerals. Chemical elements are in abundance in the human body including seven major dietary elements like potassium, sodium, calcium, chlorine, phosphorus, sulfur and magnesium. The body needs all these important minerals known as essential minerals. Essential minerals are of two type's i.e. major minerals macro and micro minerals and trace minerals. These minerals of both groups are equally important, but trace minerals are available in smaller quantity than main minerals. The amounts needed in the body are not an indication of their importance but they are the basic need. A well balanced diet has all these essential minerals. Normally minerals we need daily are of 83 types as it serves the very purpose mostly for 24 hours so we need it daily.Need of Minerals in body:Minerals help the body to develop immune system stronger and to be disease free. Actually Minerals are synthesizer. Minerals are the sparking plugs of life or foundations to our health. Minerals are the catalysts that keep our life battery fully charged that means strong immune system. Body cannot produce minerals within of its own. They at last come from the earth. Good soil contain 45% minerals but today minerals are reduced to minimum due to excess use of fertilizers, toxic garbage etc. Types and roles of minerals in body:1. Minerals act as co-factors for enzyme reactions. Enzymes do not work without minerals. 63 trillion cells of our body need enzymes for proper functioning. They give us vitality.
2. They maintain the pH balance with in the body.
3. Actually minerals help nutrients to be transferred across cell membranes.
4. They keep proper nerve minerals are needed.
5. They help to control our body's tissue growth.
6. Body needs minerals for its functional support.
7. Body has two types of minerals within itself, one is macro-minerals and other is micro- minerals. There is no one mineral deficiency, they all must be maintained and it is to be balanced within the body itself.List of minerals and benefits:1. Calcium is beneficial for healthy conditions of bones, teeth and muscular growth.
2. Body has more than 300 biochemical reactions and magnesium is very much needed. It also helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle function, supports a healthy immune system of body, keeps the heart beat steady and heart healthy and keeps bones strong. It helps to aid in the production of energy and protein and regulate body's glucose level.
3. Phosphorus is beneficial in cell growth, metabolism, bones and teeth etc.
4. Potassium helps in nerves, muscles and also maintain body's water level heart attack. People, who have potassium levels moderately, have a lower risk of death.
5. Sodium helps in nerves, stomach, muscles and maintains body's water level.Our motto "FIT RAHO HIT RAHO" (BE FIT STAY HIT).